Terms and Conditions
By entering, accessing, viewing, and browsing this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand, and that you agree to abide by, the following conditions of its use, and any other policies Knox Refrigeration, Inc. (Knox) may adopt regulating access to and use of this site. Knox may, without prior notice, amend these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Should you NOT agree with these conditions of use, DO NOT proceed to browse or otherwise use this site.
Intellectual Property Information
The materials used and displayed on this Website, including but not limited to text, data, software, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Knox or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. You agree not to modify, move, add, reproduce, rework, reuse, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, tamper with, or circulate any such material in any form without the written consent of Knox or the appropriate affiliate. This includes reproduction of any materials from this site to physical data storage media like disks, CD-ROMS, and DVDs. Knox does not tolerate any violations or infringement of its rights.
If you believe that anything on this site might belong to another author or artist, please notify Knox. Notice of any claimed copyright infringements on this Website should be sent to: Knox Refrigeration Inc., 700 Pont reading Road, Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003-1937; (610) 645-8383; Fax: (610) 645-8384; E-mail: email@example.com.
In such event, please provide the following information:
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this website;
(4) your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice of alleged copyright infringement is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Any software available through this Website or related links remains the property of the author or licensor.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. This site contains information and facts about Knox and its products. Persons purchasing products of Knox should review the terms of any warranty that comes with that product and the terms and conditions of any such sale of products made by Knox.
EXCEPT FOR THOSE WARRANTIES, THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN ANY WARRANTIES THAT ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
2. Your use of this site is at your own risk. NEITHER KNOX NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST KNOX AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
3. Except where it is otherwise specifically stated in this Website, any information, communication or material that you transmit to this site is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary with no compensation in any form due to you. You assume full responsibility for anything you transmit, and you grant Knox and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish, delete and/or distribute any information, material or content you transmit for any purpose. You agree that you will not transmit or provide to or through this website any information that is illegal, threatening, libelous or otherwise defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive to Knox or others.
4. This website contains links that are provided as a convenience to you and that will allow you to access other websites not under Knox€™s control. Knox and its affiliates do not review or monitor any websites linked to this site and are not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. Your linking to such websites is at your own risk and Knox is not responsible for any claim, direct or indirect, arising from or out of any hyperlink, including computer viruses.
5. Knox reserves the right to add, delete, change, improve, update, or otherwise modify the information on this website without notice. Knox assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website.
6. ONLINE CREDIT CARD ORDER SECURITY POLICY. Knox does not store, process and/or transmit credit card data. Knox utilizes the secure services of a third party €œpayment gateway€ to transmit and process your credit card data. Upon completion of the order form, payment information shall be requested by the payment gateway. The payment gateway web page shall clearly indicate the amount of your purchase and that you are securely transmitting your payment information. Knox requires online payment transactions be completed pursuant to the payment gateway method to allow for €œPayment Card Industry€ (PCI) compliance.
For information on Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, please see: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org
You agree to waive and to indemnify and hold harmless Knox, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, licensors, vendors, advertisers, and clients from any and all claims, including reasonable attorney€™s fees, arising out of or relating to the process of transmitting and subsequent handling of information provided by you to Knox or to the third party payment gateway.
7. You represent and agree that you will not use this website for any commercial purposes or for any purpose that is unlawful or is prohibited by these terms. Further, you will not use this website to solicit anyone for any commercial and/or fund raising purpose. Moreover, this website is not to be used by you in any manner that might damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or that may interfere with any other person€™s use of the website.
8. This User Agreement and Website and all matters relating to them or arising from them shall governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without resort to any of its laws pertaining to conflicts of laws. All persons using this Website for any purpose further irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania located in Delaware or Montgomery Counties and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (where federal jurisdiction is available and invoked) with respect to any action relating to a claim, dispute or controversy arising out of or in connection with this Website, any breach of the terms of the User Agreement for this Website, any interpretation of, or the enforceability of this Website or its terms.
9. If any term of this User Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining terms of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired by that finding.
Be advised that Knox does not filter advertisements or other content that persons under the age of eighteen years old may view through our sites or any linked sites. Knox is not responsible if they can receive content and materials from the Internet and/or advertising that are inappropriate for children. Therefore, Knox encourages and recommends that parents and guardians spend time online with their children and that they consider using an electronic filtering software for parental control of Internet usage by children.
THIS WEBSITE IS Copyright © 2013 by Knox Refrigeration, Inc. and the overall appearance, design and style of this Website are trademarks of Knox Refrigeration, Inc.. No portion of this Website shall be reproduced without the express, prior, written consent of Knox Refrigeration, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.